Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhett and Link: Chain Restaurant Steak Taste Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhett and Link: Chain Restaurant Steak Taste Test

Take a look at these guys’ reviews of chain restaurants and their steaks! These guys are amateurs in the cooking-world, but are so funny! They are local North Carolinan’s and I appreciate their humor and references!

As a NC resident (and they are my age bracket), a buddy of mine knows Rhett and Link, and I once had an opportunity to meet them. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it!

I enjoyed that. Also, I could tell, just by looking that some of those steaks weren't up to par.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe they stumbled in to the world of meat glue. Jus t by their response from the two obvious winners, I think they didn’t realize what they were describing. Real meat compared to they didn’t know.🕶

Comment

Most of those places I would never even have considered ordering a steak from. But I did enjoy the location references, which I recognized all of them

Comment

I tried. I couldn’t get through the first part of the first steak with those knuckleheads.

Who won? Where did sizzler rank?

Comment

• Dan Deter
            Dan Deter commented
            Editing a comment
            Off the table entirely. Outback got the edge over Texas Roadhouse, those were the only two they would recommend anyone even consider ordering.

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Dan Deter must be all that MSG they use. That’s why I love it. Also the grill at my local must be 50 years old and cleaned once a year. They are delicious.

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            AT one time, the local Western Sizzlin served one of the better steaks in town. I was shocked.

Those 'steaks" still had the marks from where the jockey was hitting them.

Comment

I watch Rhett and Link videos all the time. They are idiots at times but still very entertaining.

I love their video when they both eat a Carolina Reaper pepper.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here