Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK360 Tri-Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK360 Tri-Tip

Fast becoming one of my favorites!

Attached Files

'becoming'? What took so long?

Comment

Ha Ha It's not available around here and that's shocking because it is amazing. I learned about it here and ordered from porter road.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        It wasn't in Minnesota either, but now it is becoming more common. I know patience is tough, but it might be there some day.

Darn fine looking grub there my friend!!

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker you can't call yourself a cook of any sort in California unless you can do a tri tip.

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker CaptainMike I think I’ve made it once or twice here but not sure about you people in NoCal. 😃

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I can all but guarantee that I have cooked more tri tip than any other single food item! Fire department fundraisers (hundreds and hundreds of TT's), weddings, graduations, get-togethers, firehouse dinners, dinner for 2, and even a bar mitzvah. Back in the 80's I could do a TT dinner with baked potato, broccoli, salad and bread for 5 firefighters for $2.50 a person. Man, those were the days!!

Nice!

Comment

Love me some Tri-Tip! Great cook brother!

Comment

Looks awesome. One of my favorites.

Comment

Sweet! I really like the PK360. The best thing is that it's one of few grills with proper working height. And that tri tip: yum!

Comment

• Old Glory
              Old Glory commented
              Editing a comment
              Love it for reverse sear and two zone cooking.

Great work! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Yum! Just this week I hunted the hard-to-find-in-Florida cut myself for $3.19/lb, but they only sell by the case. I don't even know if that's a decent price. You mind sharing what yours was?

Comment

• JPGators17
                JPGators17 commented
                Editing a comment
                oh wow, then this sounds like a great deal. I've never even had tri-tip before so diving in for a full case seemed excessive, but between the great price and how much I see y'all ranting and raving about it, I think I'll go for it. Thanks!

• TripleB
                TripleB commented
                Editing a comment
                A lot you can do with Tri-tip. Apart from cooking it whole, you can grind it for chili, cut it into large cubes for Shish Kabobs, slice it thin for sandwich's (served with au jus and bbq sauce...yum), fajitas, etc. Very versatile. I always have one or two in the freezer.

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                TripleB amen to that! And great leftovers for sandwiches, salads, French dips, omelets, hash, and the list goes on.

Dooood!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here