Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italian Beef - Feeding of the 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been waiting to see this post! Great job!!!

Comment

Awesome story. I have been hoping I have the opportunity to do something similar at some point. It is awesome you got to use your talents to serve the community in a very practical way.

Comment

I'm humbled.
        Awesome generosity from all involved.

Comment

Made my day PBCDad. Thank you very much for taking the time to share the story.

Comment

My hat is off to you and your family. Great job!

Comment

Great job! Great story! Thanks for all the details! It always feels good to cook for others, especially those less fortunate than us.

Comment

Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your story. Really uplifting!

Comment

So cool! I read the first post to the tune of the song including the non-rhyme part because you put the effort into it so did I!

Comment

• PBCDad
                    PBCDad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mission accomplished

@PBCDad, Thanks for the shout out. It was gratifying to help. I know that many of us have been inspired by: 1. Your wife turning her birthday into a day for others 2. The community contribution of volunteers 3. Your engineer's devotion to system analysis 4. Your father's devotion to your children 5. Your husband's devotion to your lovely wife 6. and finally, we are inspired by truly delicious Italian beef sandwiches with sweet and hot peppers (thanks to the Italian immigrants in Chicago who couldn't afford expensive cuts of steak!)
                  Congratulations,
                  Daniel

Comment

Nice work. Glad I finally got to read your write up.

Comment

Wow , you and your family did a fantastic job . Thanks for sharing your story .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here