Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This should be incredible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be incredible.

I just saw this and now I want one, ok maybe several. That has to be incredible. I admit to being biased, my son is one of the butchers at Deep Cuts Dallas where this add came from. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0051.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	683.9 KB
ID:	643880

Look at that marbling!!!!

Comment

Oooh baby! Shame they dont ship

Comment

Wow!

Comment

The marbling is amazing.

Comment

I could go for a couple of those. 👊

Comment

Looks nice! DO they ship?

Comment

• Oak Smoke
                Oak Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                Sadly not yet. I'm sure if the demand was great enough they would start shipping. Right now it's all they can do to keep up with in store demand. Check them out on line, Deep Cuts Dallas.

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                YEah, I checked them out and didn't see any delivery options. That meat looks good. Oak Smoke

That's a great lookin' hunk o' meat.

Comment

Nothin to say that hasn’t already been said. 👍👍👍. 🕶

Comment

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No rips given. There, now it's all been said.

Nuttin' wrong with that!

Comment

Looking great already. Try and remember to post the cooked pictures to make us all drool.

Comment

Comanche?! Right on. I’ve passed through Comanche numerous times. Nice little burg.

But enough of that...on to the meat! LOL
                    Looks great...and I’d have one heck of a time passing that up. (Read: buy it now.) But you have to share the pics. ;-)

Comment

Good price too !!

Comment

That looks great! I wish I could get one of those here at that price.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
                          Oak Smoke commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How are things in Amarillo? We moved from that area about a year ago. Was there for close to 45 years. I really miss not being able to go to Amigos and get those ribeye rolls for 4.97 a pound. They have them 2 weeks before every holiday. I'd buy 3 or 4 at a time. After about a 30 day wet age they were fabulous.

• SparkDog
                          SparkDog commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All is pretty much the same Oak Smoke. Still waiting on the highway construction to end and the Sod Poodle baseball season to begin after much build up. I have not been to Amigos. I will have to keep my eye out for the ribeye rolls at United since Easter is coming up. May be a reason to check out Amigos

• Oak Smoke
                          Oak Smoke commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I didn't know what to expect the first time I went there. It was fine. United normally doesn't have the rolls like they do. I know that United owns them, but it's a different deal. There will be a bunch of rolls to pick from. Take your time and you will walk out with some great rideyes. They do the NY strip rolls too.

Sweet lookin!

That oughtta grind up into some Fabulous Burgers!

Comment

• bardsleyque
                          bardsleyque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just snorted beer out my nose!!!!

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, bardsleyque ,then I'm doin my job, Brother!

Hope yer keyboard, mouse, or handheld device is either okay, cheaply replaced, or under warranty/extended service plan?

In my experience, dependent upon bevvie(s), most fervently hope yer sinuses otay, as well...

What truly tickles th $#¡+ outta me, sometimes, is when yall think I'm funnin...

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here