Should I smoke boneless ribs? Will they fall apart. All the videos I've seen are bone in. I smoked shorties before but I cant remember if they were boneless or not. Thanks for the help
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Beef Short Ribs
Collapse
X
-
Club Member
- Jun 2016
- 2537
- Beautiful Downtown Berwyn, IL
-
Grill: SNS Charcoal Kettle/ Grilla Original / Weber Genesis EP-330 / OK Joe Bronco Drum
Thermometers: Thermapen / iGrill 2 / Fireboard
For Smoke: Chunks / Pellet Tube / Mo Pouch
Sous Vide: Joule / Nomiku WiFi (RIP Nomiku)
Reddit: LeCheffre
They might cook a bit faster than their bone in equivalent, but otherwise are the same thing as chuck ribs, generally speaking. You don't see a lot of boneless plate short ribs.
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Club Member
- Feb 2017
- 2158
- At a river near me, MD
-
Weber Smokey Mountain 14.5"
Weber 22" Kettel
Weber Smokey Joe (2)
One Grill 45" Rotisserie
Lodge 5 qt. Dutch Oven
Lodge 10.5" Double Loop Skillet
Cast Iron 9" Skillet
Cast Iron 12" Skillet
Weber 22 Grill Grates
Home Built 55 Gallon Ugly Drum Smoker - "MUDS"
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.







Comment