Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck Roast Burnt Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Roast Burnt Ends

Hiya folks,

I bought some beautiful chuck roasts at Costco today.
    I wanted to do burnt ends with em and I have a recipe in mind. However, I thought I would throw it out to you... More experienced people.

What would you do with them?
    What have you found successful?

Thanks for your input!

Well, this is my favorite way to do chuckies, but no one else seems to have tried it (probably because it's a bit more work than usual). I can say that the method never fails. https://dizzypigbbq.com/recipe/clays-pulled-beef/

You can use any beef-oriented rub in place of the Dizzy Pig.

Burnt ends sounds good too!

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      How sweet is the end product? That maple syrup component has me wondering, EdF. Also, is there much bark? This recipe looks really interesting to try on my WSCGC.

Kathryn

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc Not very sweet - it's offset by the sauce. Bark gets mixed in, so ... I'd say not so much.

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Ed! ( EdF )

K.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here