Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinwheel Flank Steak stuffed with Meathead's Bread & Butter with Cranbery Stuffing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinwheel Flank Steak stuffed with Meathead's Bread & Butter with Cranbery Stuffing

Meathead's Bread & Butter Stuffing Recipe is neatly tucked into the turkey related technique section. It is an outstanding, moist, savory side and works well with other dishes, e.g., pork, steak, chicken, etc. today, with great success we used it to stuff flank pin wheels. Kudos to Meathead and AmazingRibs.

Link to the "Cooking Journal" https://www.evernote.com/l/APKQ68JG1...PYBp6AD3L1rNBQ
    Last edited by Doc Smoke J.Y.D.; February 7, 2015, 08:34 AM.

Actually, it's not in the Techniques section. It's in the Recipes section here:

Step up your next holiday meal with this delicious recipe for sausage, sage and cranberry stuffing inspired by Chef David Rosengarten. Instead of serving an entire bowl of stuffing, this recipe calls for baking it in muffin pans to get them nice and crispy on all sides. Everyone gets a stuffing muffin, aka Muffing!

DEW

Comment

Stuffed with Meathead's Bread and Butter with Cranberry recipe Sorry! Meant to add this picture to the original post.

Comment

Wow Nick that looks AMAZING! Nice job.

Comment

That looks really good!

Comment

Let me know if you'd like a copy of the related Cooking Jornal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-Investor View Post
              Let me know if you'd like a copy of the related Cooking Jornal.

I'm not entirely clear on what the "Cooking Journal" is, but if it's a recipe/how you did it, I would love a copy. Although with flank steak at $9/lb, I'm not sure when I will be trying it.

DEW

Comment

Removed the original messge!
                Last edited by Doc Smoke J.Y.D.; February 7, 2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Dr ROK
                  Dr ROK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The link doesn't seem to be working. It would appear that this is a note in Evernote? If so, can you share notes on a private forum like this or do you have to share individually? I'd like to see the journal too.

• Dewesq55
                  Dewesq55 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not working, even copying and pasting the url doesn't work.

Looks awesome

Comment

Dr Rok, One can share Evernote notes in a forum like this. I apologize for incorrectly posting the first link. Hopefully the problem is solved.

Dewesq55: hopefully I've solved the problem

Thanks to you both for your interest
                  Nick
                  Last edited by Doc Smoke J.Y.D.; January 21, 2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Dr ROK
                    Dr ROK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Link worked for me. Thanx!

• Dewesq55
                    Dewesq55 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. Thanks. I sent you back another question about your method.

Dewesq55, I looked and can't find your question. Please resend. Thanks,
                  Nick Investor

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here