Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tri Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri Tip

My local Lucky's store had a 12 hr sale on tri tip $2.88 a pound, got 4 and cooked one up on the SNS for the grand kids, loved by all
    Attached Files

Nice deal! I love me some Tri-Tip!

Comment

Looks good. Wish I found tri tip more regualarly in the supermarket.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        HEB in Katy now carries it fairly regularly. It’s choice, not prime but not too bad Obi-Dan !!

• Obi-Dan
        Obi-Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        Troutman Good to know. The one near me does not.

What??? $2.88 lb. What a deal!!

Comment

Good deal! I just started to get tri tips around here about 3 or 4 years ago. It's great to see them becoming so popular. They will grain traction and hopefully will be as common as sirloin in all the stores!

Comment

That's a great deal - untrimmed too which is how I like them. Cooking TT tonight so I'm in the mood now.

Comment

Yup. that's the goods!

Comment

Tri-tip, the unrecognized king of beef flavor.
              ​​​​​

Comment

• HorseDoctor
                HorseDoctor commented
                Editing a comment
                Along with coullote (picanha)!!!!

Holy cow, what a deal. Here in the People’s Republic of Virginia, I just bought a 2.5 pound Choice Tri-tip for $32 that I plan to grill on Sunday....$12/pound. I should have just bought a 12 pound Prime Packer from Costco for $45.

Comment

Great deal! I would have bought 10 or 12

Comment

Way to score some groceries !!!’

Comment

Very nice, we're definitely lucky over here on the west coast to have it so readily available. I made some trip tip French dip sandwiches last night with tri tip leftovers!

Comment

Outstanding! I spent about 20 years in southern California, learned to really appreciate the tri tip, glad to see it's becoming more readily available here in the midwest.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here