Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket rating, Harry Soo & Baby Back Maniac (Jason).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket rating, Harry Soo & Baby Back Maniac (Jason).

I did list this on another thread, but ya”ll might be interested in a YouTube video of Baby Back Maniac. He & Harry Soo do a comparison test of briskets, 4 different grades. Interesting. And no I don’t know how to do the link stuff. Just go find it.

I'll do the linky-poo. Watched this yesterday. You are right man it was DANG DANG good! I would crap my pants if Harry just sent me an email to say hey, wanna BBQ?

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! & thanks.

Thanx - a fun video.

Comment

Jas......I mean......Justin, Harry Soo and T-Roy are great guys. Really spreading the BBQ love.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jas.....Justin.....😎

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks Brother, what a delightful video!

Comment

Yea love the Maniac and Soo-boy. Too bad Justin didn’t stay a member.

Comment

3 of my favorites Baby Back Maniac, T-Roy and Harry. This was great.

Comment

What a fun video to watch. Love the backyard paella cook in the DnG. I wonder if David Parrish saw his baby in action.

Kathryn

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I thought that paella was so cool, spur of the moment & fun. Showed it to my wife for a good idea.

I finished watching Harry Soo's video of the same event at Justin's. His video was about twice as long as BBQ Maniac's, but lots of good info in there. I never saw a wood chunk used to prop a brisket for perfect cooking before. Quite interesting. Around the 34:30 min mark or so.

Kathryn

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                I was just about to ask about the wood chunk thingy. Thank you for he other link.

That was a fun video. I've talked to Harry many times at various BBQ competitions down here in SoCal. He is much more reserved at competitions, but who can blame him. He's there to compete, not socialize. I saw him turn in brisket, ribs, pulled pork and chicken at a competition and all off a 14" smokey joe. Why??? Just to say he did it. And he took 1st place too!!! ........ Just kidding.

His wife, Donna, competes too. She competes under "Butcher's Daughter" BBQ. She's super nice and always friendly. I believe they met through BBQ competitions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here