Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Everyone on this Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Everyone on this Forum!

Being from Texas I have cooked (grilled/Smoked) my share of briskets, but after joining this Forum I learned that I didn't know SQUAT! I have been reading since I joined several months ago. I put all of that knowledge into a 13 LB brisket for Mothers Day. Granted it took me over 13 hours but it turned out so Dam good my wife and kids like me Again!
    Amazed at how incorrect the stock temp gauges are. It was much more labor intensive than anything I've ever grilled.
    This brisket had a great bark and was so juicy it was Amazing! Wish I would have taken pics. There will be a next time though!
    Thanks again to all! (brisket tacos tomorrow)

Granted it took me over 13 hours
    Why so short of a cook??

Thanks for the kind words!!

Comment

Congratulations on a wonderful Brisket Cook!!

Comment

It was fun & you loved everyone enjoying the cook & they loved the eatin part. That’s what’s important.

Oh, and you probably know SQUAT.

Comment

Congrats on a successful cook. This is why I try to get people to take a look at this site.

Comment

I went from hockey puck frozen hamburgers to friends having me cook for their events. Congrats on the killer brisket and I'm sure you are just getting started.

Comment

Congrats on the brisket cook!! This is the #1 BBQ site on the web IMO. I don't think I smoke/grill/cook anything without first doing some research on AR about it, no matter how many times I've cooked something I still check here.......a great resource with wonderful folks!!

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too!

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                +3

• Dadof3Illinois
                Dadof3Illinois commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve B we did on Saturday, didn’t do very good. We should have fished here around the house, we would have done better.

I feel the same way and I know a whole lot more then I did but I still don’t know squat

Comment

So fun when a plan comes together. Keep having fun.

Comment

Way to go sir!

Comment

Wait. Did I just hear he knew Squat? I know that Squat fellas cousin. Diddly Squat! He works in the hangar with me!

Comment

• gcdmd
                      gcdmd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think I know his brother, Jack.

• Mudkat
                      Mudkat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      😀
                      I know his wife Squaw't !

Very nice if you to say! Ditto from me too!

Comment

What a nice thing to say! I feel the same way about this place!!

Comment

gcdmd HawkerXP I work with their uncle on the line and his name is "Ido" Squat along with with Jacks brother "I Know" Squat. I honestly believe my former Chefs was related to them. Her name was "aintwortha " and she did her family name proud.

Comment

We're all still learning here, it's just an accelerated course. Glad you found your way to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here