Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recipe for Cube Steak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recipe for Cube Steak

Need a good recipe for Cube Steak

May not be what you are looking for, but just like chicken parm or a veal cutlet you can dredge them in flour, then into an seasoned egg wash then into some Panko bread crumbs. Once breaded you have your choice of frying, baking or I've even done them on the grill until golden brown. Hope that helps.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      That's how Mama used to make 'em! Hard to beat!

Hated those as a kid my recipe would cook them for the dogs and order out. If I see how you do them i might try them again

Comment

ok we eat it two ways. Chicken fried and then I make one swiss style. I can give you advice on either or, or none, lol.

Comment

Cooks Illustrated had a good one. I'll see if I can find it. No promises.

Comment

Try them grilled with salt pepper and garlic. You will be surprised at how good they come out!!

Comment

Cube steak is one of the first things I ever cooked for myself (about 60 years ago). Salt, pepper and garlic powder. Dear on grill or flash fry in butter. A dash of Worcestershire or a smear of Heinz 57 Sauce. Put it between two pieces of white bread and chow down!!! Enjoy!!! I did!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here