Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ class in Buenos Aires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ class in Buenos Aires

I taught a basic class (well I tried) before it turned into a frenzy off people grabbing the food straight off the cutting board and me trying not to cut someone's fingers off! Here's some pics. Cooked up about 250 kg of meat, beef ribs, Memphis ribs, brisket, bacon, chicken wings, pork belly ,pulled pork and mojellas (sweet breads). Everyone was content to say the least.
    Attached Files

Quite a cook!
    (I’ve heard about finger food but never had it)

Comment

I don’t know what to say, my jaw just dropped to the ground and drool is running out profusely.... is that all one cook??? I love that big pile of chicken, and those beef ribs and well ... Guinness World Book of BBQ Cooks for you sir, amazing ....

Comment

Great cook and lots of food but how was it a class? I assume the plan was to cook for a lot more than the students?

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          It was outside a restaurant . Class was at 5pm and the restaurant had " all you can eat ribs" at 9pm (we eat late here)

• fracmeister
          fracmeister commented
          Editing a comment
          All you can eat costillas... My kind of restaurant. They do eat late in BA. They also tend to eat their steaks much more like medium to well done but the grass fed meat stands up to this nicely

Wow, that’s All Folks.

Comment

Great cook!

Comment

I missed the invite. That looks like some great BBQ.

Comment

Epic!

Comment

Wow!!! Just WOW!!!

Comment

Man! You're like "The Meat Circus" coming to town!

Comment

If I was there I would have been grabbing it off the cooking board too. Maybe out of the smoker while your back was turn. Looks fabulous!

Comment

Ahumadora, you are my hero, it doesn’t matter what they say about you. The tube shot of the cooker where meat is as far as you can see is best. Very cool, you have a class & students can’t control themselves.

Comment

#myhero

Comment

That is one serious cook and a very serious cooker! I am curious, does that smoker cook with an even temp from one end to the other? I bet it takes a lot of fuel to get that thing up to temp as well as to keep it there.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                            Ahumadora commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The whole pit is exactly the same one end to the other and about 50F hotter on the top racks than the lower. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXHlCJ6Dmpo Come down to Argentina and you can play with it! Yesterday was nearly 100F outside and used about 250lb of Mesquite/oak over 8 hours @ 225 -250F

• vandy
                            vandy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That is amazing that the temp is that even across a large expanse like that. I am very impressed and like most of the guys here you are my hero for sure!

Very nice! I always enjoy your posts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here