Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Friend's Son About Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Friend's Son About Brisket

This video about smoking brisket is done by Cliff Berg, Jr, my friend Cliff Berg's son. Cliff sold his construction business, one of the largest in the US, in the 1990's and bought a ranch, the Box Ranch, in Martin County, near Stuart, Florida. He also started a citrus juice company whose brand is Indian River Select, available in retail stores throughout the Southeast. Cliff sold this company about a year ago. I often did consulting for Indian River Select, and have been to a number of dove shoots on the Box Ranch.

Very entertaining.

Comment

That looks like a great time. I haven’t seasoned a brisket with Everglades or red pepper flakes before, but I will now!

Comment

And they used a stickburner! 👍

Comment

• Butchman
          Butchman commented
          Editing a comment
          The results looked pretty dang good and juicy as well.

A fun video, but you need to get him in the Pit so we can correct a few errors he is preachin'.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here