Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have arrived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have arrived...

My Wagyu boneless beef ribs were delivered today. That’s the good news and the bad news is i have to wait two more weeks before I can put them bad boys in the Lang.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2F5647B9-B03E-4F93-BE5B-B7EF51B56633.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	756.3 KB ID:	444819Click image for larger version  Name:	98D68F28-718B-4D77-883D-99BDB0351E56.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1,016.6 KB ID:	444820

What's the weight?

Comment

DWCowles, Keep the Peddle To The Metal, The Rubber Side Down and Think About How Good It'll Be‼️
      Can You Dry Age It Safely While Gone❓ Safe Travel's❗️
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I can run down to Smiths Grove and knock those out for you, DWCowles.

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang, one wants my short ribs and the other wants my bourbon.....please give me a break...😂

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m not selfish though, I will be more than happy to share the short ribs and the bourbon.

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. DW! And no one is offering to mow your yard while they're there .

Not sure Huskee according to Costco’s website it’s 6 lbs / 2 pack.

Comment

Saw those on Costco's website just a couple of hours ago. Glad you got 'em, pix and full description please....lucky you !!!

Comment

I'm lookin' forward to the smoke photos.

Comment

6lbs of short ribs, NOW we're talking! What a great feast that will be. How are you cooking them?

Comment

I am friggin jealous. I LOVE BEEF RIBS. I actually prefer beef back ribs, but chuck ribs are a close 2nd.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  100% with you on that.

The only way to cook them. 24 hr dry brine, rub with BBBR and Heaven Made brisket rub and toss in the Lang with oak and hickory in the firebox.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly what I'd do. Except I'd use a Yoder not a Lang.

• DWCowles
                  DWCowles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL....still a stickburner

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That answers my question, what ya gonna cook em on, Lang or wait for Shirley.

Ohboyohboyohboyoboyohboy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait to see the final results of these bad boys! Ribs this fine deserve a stick burner!

Comment

Interested to see how these turn out DW! Keep us posted with pictures!

Comment

Wow that looks great! If you can't wait any longer to get them on a Lang, as opposed to your Lang, please send them my way and I'll be happy to get them on my Lang sooner!

Comment

That is bad news. Two weeks until pics! 😕

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here