Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap smoke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap smoke...

Twenty bucks for meat today... A buck nineteen a pound for the picnic and two ninety nine for the beef ribs..
    Attached Files

Forecast calls fer delicious in yer AO, brother!!!

Comment

Putting on a spritz....
      Attached Files

Comment

Starting to draw up right nice... Time to separate them into individuals...
        Attached Files

Comment

Great deal on the ribs! Looking good.

Comment

Dem Bonez...
            Attached Files

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              A thing of beauty!

Looks very good. Looks like you cooked them on your gasser with Grillgrates. Are they smoked?

Comment

Smoked on the RecTec with a competition blend along side the picnic... Pulled at 203*...

Comment

Starting to get hungry. I'm not gonna be able to grill until tomorrow. I'll just vicariously enjoy these ribs tonight.

Comment

Great lookin' cook.

Comment

You have to know.. when to to hold them...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Held overnight...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks very edible! I just did picnic shoulder last week. I think I might even like it better than Boston Butt. Especially when butt is 3.00 per pound here!

Comment

• EdF
                          EdF commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I find very little difference between the two cuts.

Yum!!!

Comment

Great cook!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here