Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 LBS Brisket Point Smoked on a SnS. How did I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 LBS Brisket Point Smoked on a SnS. How did I do?

Did a 17 hours smoke on a Brisket. It tasted and looked great. Without tasting what did I do right or wrong?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW3ZRn3l...ken-by=strolan

Thanks!

Strolan

Looks like a great smoke ring! Was it probe-tender? Did it rest in a Cambro for 2-hours before carving? I can't find any faults!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Looks OK to me. And by OK I mean if there's anything left I will pay shipping.

Comment

Was it tender, juicy and taste great? If so, ya done fine! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by kmhfive View Post
            Looks like a great smoke ring! Was it probe-tender? Did it rest in a Cambro for 2-hours before carving? I can't find any faults!
            Yes, it was full "Waba" when done.

No, we could not wait and ate it hot off the grill.

So yeah, scew'd the pooch there.

Comment

That looks very good to me.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to eat now! It's hard to wait after smelling that sweet aroma on the cooker all day!!!

Comment

I hope mine turns out as good!

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Looks really good to me.

Comment

#1 It looks great!
                        #2 You forgot to invite me!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here