Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES!!! Finally - It's Prime time baby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Costco on Big Island carries them too Bruce54 I look at them all, then pick the one that looks like it needs a good home Lol. Really, based on advice here and from Franklin, I try to get one with a nice thick flat that doesn't taper off too much at the end, thats about it

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir, Kona Town !! Yep, plenty "Only here" stuff in our Costco, but I think each one has it's local stuff they carry that others don't. You can get chicken coops and dog pens at our Lol

• Bruce54
      Bruce54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would it be sacrilege to wrap a brisket in ti leaves and bury it in a hole full of hot rocks? With a pig for company, of course.

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the pig is there as the chaperone, the brisket is welcome to join the Luau !!

Checked my Costco today and yes indeed, prime packers for 2.99 a pound. I would have bought one then and there, but it's Sunday and the garden crowd was in the store. Probably an hour to get through checkout and the inspection after. I'll go back on a weekday. I figured if I buy now I can smoke it in early June.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here