Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Tenderloin w/ cow crust and the life changing red wine sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef Tenderloin w/ cow crust and the life changing red wine sauce

Hosting our second annual kitchen gadget party tonight. We have 8 couples and each has to make one course using their favorite kitchen gadget. Mine is my new Weber grill, so I'm following Meathead's tested techniques on the tenderloin, cow crust and life changing red wine sauce. Can't wait!
    Last edited by MarkD; February 18, 2017, 05:01 PM.

Sounds fantastic! Have fun, eat well and come back with some photos please!

Comment

I can't wait either.

Comment

Yum! Great choices to compliment each other.

Comment

"may the odds be ever in your BBQ favor".... enjoy your dinner party. can't wait to see the results

Comment

So the tenderloin came out perfect and the sauce was indeed life changing! Only problem was that I cut up the tenderloin and my wife wisked away the platter and started serving before I was able to take a picture. I managed to take a picture of one plate.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like fantastic fare, from here!!! Yummy-licious!
              Re: whisking. Wives. <Rolls eyes.>

• Steve Vojtek
              Steve Vojtek commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm just about to have dinner and you have spoilt it for me...
              Yours looks soooo much better.!

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would Eat That!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Beautiful!!!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

That looks like it's mighty fine ... or as Larry and Darrel have already said ... Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

MarkD don't keep us in suspense?

How bad did the Weber crush the other kitchen gadgets?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here