Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuckies in the Kamado Joe Big Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuckies in the Kamado Joe Big Joe

Good morning pitmasters, I couldn't stand it no longer so I got 2 chuckies for Big Joe. Going to be a great day! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002.1 (1).jpg
Views:	86
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	255496Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001.2 (1).jpg
Views:	86
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	255497

Looking happy!

Comment

Looks good. I think you need even more space. Where's that second Big Joe?

Looks good with everything in black. They are making a new vent that won't let rain in. That will only be available in black. I'd wait for that one.

Jim

Comment

Pit Barrel Mug looks to be pretty good size.

Comment

Looking good man!!! That Big Joe is a sweet addition to the collection. And those Pit Barrel mugs are really cool.

Comment

I was waiting for the photo of you trying that thing out! Congrats again on the good fortune that followed the misfortune with the Q. How is the thermometer working with it?

Comment

It is a good start on a bright morning, and you look pretty content. Will we see the finished product?

Comment

I want to get a PBC now, if for no other reason than I could then be justified in getting that mug!

Comment

I hope that you do have a great day! Looking forward to the finished chuckies!

Comment

and through the miracle of time....we have pulled beef! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0003.3.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	255822

Comment

• Breadhead
                      Breadhead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice to see you've come over to the dark side...😆 Kamado cooking is a different giddy up. Now you have the ability to bake kick ass pizza, bread, cookies and cake. If you want to put a smile on your grandkids face... have them help you bake cookies on your Big Joe. Do you have a wok?

I think that's a good new profile pic!

Comment

Here's a better pic Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0426.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	255856

Comment

Samples or it never happened!!

Comment

• Breadhead
                          Breadhead commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We moved from pictures to samples...😜 I'm going to like this.👍

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Breadhead Right on bro!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here