Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Prime Rib = Happy Inlaws!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Prime Rib = Happy Inlaws!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5220.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	255041

Picked up a choice rib roast from Whole Paycheck (Foods) for Christmas Day dinner. I followed Meatheads recipe to the letter, and it was hands down the best Prime rib I have ever done or consumed. The reverse sear is the only way to go, bones off, the day prior dry brine, Mrs. Olearys beef rub, and a little patience made a well fed happy family. Recommend you try this one next! Thanks to all who are daily posters, the mods and those who have made mistakes and had the balls to share em! Happy smoking!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5219.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	255036
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nhorton; December 26, 2016, 11:12 AM.

Sorry, I could not see your pictures as posted.

Recommend you go back to the Introduce Yourself post and review how to attach pictures as we all would like to see them.

Comment

I can't see the photos either and based upon the excitement in the words of your post I would like to see them.

Comment

"Picked up a choice rib roast from Whole Paycheck (Foods)" LOL a very good description! When I lived in DFW I would go there and drool over all the great food that I couldn't afford!!

Comment

Yes clearly in my excitement I have neglected to follow the rules of photo posting. Dam newbie. I will fix it and re send the photos, thanks guys!

NH

Comment

Edited the photos per the guidance from Huskee. Please let me know if you still are having issues. I was able to view on my mobile device and a laptop.

Nick

Comment

Can see them now and they look wonderful. Congrats on your cook.

Comment

Beautiful
                Last edited by DWCowles; December 26, 2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Awesome. The photos were worth the wait.

Comment

Dang that's beautiful!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                      Danjohnston949 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just What fuzzydaddy Said! Happy Holidays! 🎄🎁🍹🎁🎄
                      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here