Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribeye Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribeye Night!

Grilling these bad boys tonight with the SnS:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160809_172553_burst_01.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	206741

Both are custom cut to 1-1/2" thick courtesy of my new favorite butcher; harryhansenmeatservice.com. They're currently in the fridge after getting a simple salt and pepper rub, hitting the grill in about an hour. Pics will follow.

Good looking steaks ribeyeguy

Comment

Looks like your butcher has you off to a great start! Enjoy!

Comment

Those look very good.

Comment

ribeyeguy I'm puzzled. You just don't seem like the ribeye type. Weird. Anyway, I had stir-fry tonight. Looks awesome. I'm really really jealous. Enjoy!

Comment

• Ribber
            Ribber commented
            Editing a comment
            That's more like it.

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Whew!

• boftx
            boftx commented
            Editing a comment
            Other can have tea and crumpets. I'll have me and strumpets.

Ready for the sear.

Name:	IMG_20160809_191121.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	208.9 KB
ID:	206800

Comment

• Ribber
            Ribber commented
            Editing a comment
            Show-off!

• W.A.
            W.A. commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome

Posting your ribeye photos right after I had dinner is not fair! Awesome looking steaks, but we would expect no less than excellence from you.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
            Posting your ribeye photos right after I had dinner is not fair! Awesome looking steaks, but we would expect no less than excellence from you.
            Oh I'd expect a lot less from me, just like my wife does. They turned out great though, even she was awed. I'm trying to upload a pic of the finished product but I keep getting an error message that says the selected item doesn't match the chosen format or something like that. I'll keep trying.

Comment

Beautiful steaks! My LGS has been cutting 2" Ribeyes the past couple of months...advertised as Choice...but look more like London broil....

Comment

Gorgeous cook! It's a great thing when you find a butcher that has just what you're looking for.

Comment

Those look great. How did they taste?

Comment

Marbling!

Comment

Yes!!!!! #Congratulations

Comment

Looking good. Only thing missing is some twice-baked potatoes.

Comment

Forgot to upload the finished product:

Name:	Ribeye.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	207017

Mighty tasty.

Comment

• Haagmonster
                            Haagmonster commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Whooaaa! Man that's perfection!! I'm definitely doing rib eyes with my sns this weekend. TGIF mañana! Looks great!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here