Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love them beef ribs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love them beef ribs.

I just cooked up a batch of beef ribs and some smoked cheeses. Though the 4th of July fire workers are getting rained out here in Maryland these ribs should put some stars in people's eyes. My wife says I like to compliment my own cooking. Well come on. Look at these.

Those look great and nice bark

Comment

Looking good! Tough to beat beef ribs!

Comment

Nice looking ribs. How do you like that Amazing Tube Smoker? Kudos to you and a very nice cook!

Comment

• Splatt44
          Splatt44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tube cooker? I have a Medowbrook BX-25 is that a tube cooker? Don't mean to sound ignorant but I guess I am in this case. The cheese is cold smoking on my Vermont Castings grill. Is that what your looking at?

Great looking ribs!

Comment

The ribs look great to me.

Comment

If SWMBO is saying that, and doesn't come back for seconds, you might want to adjust your technique.

Joking aside, good bark!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here