Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribeyes tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribeyes tonight

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001.1 (1).jpg
Views:	87
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	140468 I got me a nice ribeye in the hot tub (sous vide) for 4 hours then I will be searing it in a cast iron skillet. It should be a perfect medium rare. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0004 (2).jpg
Views:	79
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	140512 It cut like butterClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0010.2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	140467 Got 3 more in the oven for the well-done folks and when they hit the internal temp of 150 they will also be sear in the cast iron skillet.
    It's too cold for me to cook outdoors...I know...go ahead and call me a whimp
    Last edited by DWCowles; February 10, 2016, 11:49 AM.

I predict that your steaks will be outstanding. Enjoy and have a great meal with your guests.

Comment

Some good lookin cow right there!

Comment

DWCowles, Seems Like a Walk on The Wild Side To Me? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

That thing doesn't look like it burns sticks.

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope...it's too cold for me to burn sticks today....yes I'm a whimp when it comes to cold weather

Nice, my friend!

Comment

Looks good to me, I have been cooking in more too but last night my oven bit the dust. I could have had a nice stickburner for what that thing is gonna cost me to replace.

Comment

Lets all take a moment of silence to remember and honor those poor, innocent ribeye's being destroyed by being cooked to well done...

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                I have to admit bbqoaf even though I like my steaks at medium rare to medium the well-done steaks that I cook are tender and juicy....no where near dry. I also have to keep #1, and both granddaughters happy.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here