Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wound Up in Pitmaster Club Jail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Wound Up in Pitmaster Club Jail

I was chastised by the powers that be here on the boards for calling out management because they removed one of my posts. They said I violated some rule and I got a point against me. So I agreed to be a good boy from now on, play nice and no more expressing my thoughts and opinions. Now, I hope they don't think that this is also in violation because all I am doing to telling everyone that this is what happened?

So, in keeping with the "Rules"...

As a native New Yorker and someone who lost folks at both the Twin Towers and a colleague at the Pentagon, that we take a minute to reflect on those who died during these horrific attacks as well as those who died from the after-effects.

September 11, 2001 - September 11, 2021 - Never Forget
    Attached Files

I am very disappointed that the first paragraph of this post exists. It serves no purpose than to keep airing dirty laundry. And this is your second attempt to do this publicly, the first was removed assuming it was an oversight or a mistaken lapse in judgement. Here it comes again after being privately addressed about that too.

We tried to keep this private, and you refuse do that. So I will let others know the other side of this story since you prefer this to be public.
    • You were asked to re-post your recipe post with proper credit, and
    • you were directly informed it was removed because the content of that post was full of name calling and other detracting content and it was NOT because of the recipe itself
    • you were in no way told "no more expressing your thoughts and opinions"
    • you were simply asked, twice, by me, to not insult or threaten with physical violence, and
    • you were linked a couple different times directly to that "some rule", and the full collection of other rules that you violated, repeatedly.
    Every once in a while it is apparent that someone doesn't belong in our group and it is clear it's your time to be shown the door.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here