Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Bay hot sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude! My father-in-law is a Baltimore native and will put Old Bay on ANYTHING. This just made it to the top of his gift list!

Comment

Back in stock online. My two pack just showed up yesterday.
      McCormick spices and products have been kitchen must-haves since 1889. Shop and learn about seasonings and cuisine while discovering tons of delicious recipes today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	872572

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads up, my two pack is on the way now!

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!
        They only have the 10oz size left. Hurry!

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, just ordered!

Thanks, Red Man . I just ordered some. I've not been able to find it locally, so this really helps.

Kathryn

Comment

It's on th way here, even as we speak.

Comment

Mine is on the way, looking at tracking info, originally shipped from just outside Chicago, then went to a hub about 30 minutes from my house in WV, then for some strange reason instead of coming to me, they send it out to the other side of PA and then back. 3 days after it was 30 minutes from my house its still not here. this is torture.

Comment

Thanks, just ordered some Red Man

Comment

What's weird on that webpage is that the 5 and 64 ounce sizes have a different ingredient list than the 10 ounce size. They include "mustard bran" that is not in the 10 ounce bottle....

Comment

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                texastweeter I just thought it odd that the website listed different ingredients based on size of bottle... So I clicked on each list. I just ordered the 2 pack of 10oz bottles for kicks though.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks fer pointin this out, looks like I mebbe haveta order mustard bran, as well...lemme google...

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                Mustard brain is added for the coming zombie apocalypse.

It's on the way. I have never tried this so it better be good

Comment

Don't where I can get it locally but found some on Amazon. Also, does anyone have any experience with this?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have heared of it, previous, but that does not count as actual experience with it. Sorry, Jim...

• fzxdoc
                  fzxdoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not exactly a label I'd like to read while eating.

Kathryn

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But maybe a label to be read before eating, fzxdoc. Fair warning and all. šŸ˜‚

Looks like itā€™s all sold out online and thereā€™s not going to be anymore this year. I got this email today
                Click image for larger version  Name:	924D5B96-AE89-4B79-8C82-B430993DD195.png Views:	0 Size:	104.3 KB ID:	873453
                Last edited by Red Man; July 1, 2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• hoovarmin
                  hoovarmin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

Wow. I'm glad I went with the 2 pack of the larger bottles. They should be delivered today.

Kathryn

Comment

Saw Old Bay bloody mary mix yesterday and bought a bottle. The hot sauce is otw per tracking.

Comment

Arrived in today's mail!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I got mine and I like the flavor a lot - like liquid Old Bay with less salt - but I was disappointed in the heat level. Not very hot (for our palates) at all. I'll keep some around though. I think it will be dynamite on a crab boil.

Comment

• Red Man
                        Red Man commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, itā€™s definitely pretty mild. Itā€™s really good on fries, roasted potatoes too. I think itā€™d be good on chicken wings, thatā€™s on my list of things to do with it. I made fish tacos the other night and it was good on those. I used jalapeƱos on the tacos to add more heat.

I just checked Amazon. Two 10 oz bottles for $25.98 or $1.30 per ounce. OR one 64 oz jug for $29.62 or $0.46 per ounce. Over 3 times the product for about 1/3 the cost. Hmmmmm....
                      A half gallon is a lot of hot sauce. Hot sauce keeps a long time, but even if it goes bad the jug would still be a better deal most likely. Just kind of thinking out loud here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here