Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to login is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to login is gone

My AR bookmark is set to the homepage of the free site. I always click the Login button to get here to the pit. I know I should just change my bookmark, but I haven't yet. To get in today I had to go to the latest issue of Smoke Signals in my email.

Today when I tried to log in, I found the button was missing. See snapshot below. Usually the login button is on the very right and the "Try The Pitmaster Club Free" button is to the left of it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-03 104827.png
Views:	300
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	984346

Same thing here. Found and old like notice to get in

Comment

I have noticed the same. You can just navigate to pitmaster.amazingribs.com to get here, though.

Comment

I'm having the same problem.
        Managed to find a log in on the left side of a page as I floundered around.,

Comment

But do you still have the link to log out? Maybe someone is trying to tell you something

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            ....man's gotta point....I've outlived my welcome here....

I'm seeing the same issue, and had to navigate directly to Pitmaster.amazingribs.com

Comment

No problems here, I just....¥£{[€*\]•=^...........

Comment

No problem here. What y'all do to piss Huskee off? 😁😁😁

Comment

It's back for me now

Comment

I still don't have it.

Comment

• raywjohnson
                    raywjohnson commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is probably a caching issue. Try the old CTRL + F5 trick (while on the page). For Apple it is CMD + R.

• ofelles
                    ofelles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @raywjohnson
                    I had tried that and it didn't work. But it is not an issue now so thanks for whatever you did.
                    Last edited by ofelles; February 5, 2021, 09:50 AM.

My bookmark / favourite has always been set ta Rye Cheer, to already (permanently) logged in option Pitmaster Club, Recent Posts...

From there, I am always only a simple click away, if'n I needs to reference th Free Side of AR, an return to Th Pit...
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; February 3, 2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Jim White
                    Jim White commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Listen to Bonsey here, folks. He has the answer, as usual.

Sounds like a reset is due.
                  Happy grilling to you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here