Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new book, "Barbecue, fire and smoke" is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new book, "Barbecue, fire and smoke" is now available

Dear pit members,

I have written a barbecue book. It was released in Sweden and Norway in May this year. Since then I have translated it, added more recipes and a chapter on offset smoker building. It is now available on Amazon.com as well as Amazon.co.uk

As anyone who as ever written a book knows; it is a lot of work. I have single-handedly done all the writing, all photography, layout, illustration, recipes et.c. This is my book. It is a result of my passion for barbecue. It's like I had the book in my head, itching to get out, I had to write it.

Personally I'm very proud of how it turned out. It is nicely structured with lots of explanations, guidance and advice, together with plenty of recipes.

I want to say thank you to this great forum for being a channel where I can go nuts and share my love for good 'cue with other bbq fanatics. And a big up to Meathead with crew for trailblazing and inspiration.

If you do buy the book, can I kindly ask you to leave a review on Amazon?

Or as Spinaker would put it: Keep that smoke rollin', brothers and sisters!

Click image for larger version  Name:	TheBook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	197.8 KB ID:	362903

I am very excited to own this, gonna wander over to Amazon & order in just a few minutes!!

Comment

Book has been ordered. Thanks Henrik looking forward to expanding my repertoire and learning from your knowledge.

Comment

I am going to check it out right now!

Comment

Very cool - congrats!

Comment

Ordered!!! Congrats Henrik

Comment

I just Amazoned an order for the book too. Can't wait!

Kathryn

Comment

• CurlingDog
                CurlingDog commented
                Editing a comment
                and you just used "Amazon" as a verb! thats a first for me, but please pardon me if copy you ...i promise to use your name as a verb too when i do!

Congrats. Can't wait to read it. I have put it on my Amazon Wish List. I am a book addict and have been banned from buying new books until I read the ones sitting on my nightstand first.

Comment

• Obi-Dan
                Obi-Dan commented
                Editing a comment
                fzxdoc She's a librarian. She'll find them.

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                Does she "shush" you?? Obi-Dan

• Obi-Dan
                Obi-Dan commented
                Editing a comment
                Jerod Broussard All the time, and just on general principle.

Just ordered!

Comment

Ordered mine! Only 17 left.

Thanks for publishing this in English! It's worth it just for the pictures. I can't wait to try the recipes.

Comment

Not many left. Trial run Henrik? Something to look forward to on Thursday.

Comment

Only 13 left now. There were 14 until I ordered mine. I can't wait to get it.

Comment

Congrats. It looks like that might be in my future.

Comment

I ordered just before gcdmd I guess.

Comment

Just ordered, Now to find the time to read it!

Comment

• EdF
                            EdF commented
                            Editing a comment
                            For sure! I have three food/cooking related books hanging around the living room. And I just went and ordered Henrik's to add to the pile!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here