Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$12 off My Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered mine about a month ago after I started reading everything out here. One more month to go...

Comment

I just saw this. I was going to wait until it came out so I wouldn't have to wait (I'm an instant gratification guy who lives off of one-click ordering), but the discount pushed me over the edge.

Comment

I just ordered my copy! I've learned so much from this site, and I look forward to trying some of the new recipes and learning more.

I smoked my second brisket this past weekend using the info from this site, and it came out fantastic! My wife even commented that we no longer need to go out to our local favorite BBQ places as my brisket is just as good.

Comment

Pre-ordered it a long time ago!

Comment

i got mine pre-ordered last night!

Comment

I pre-ordered on Amazon too--a couple of months ago. The autographed copy was tempting, but the Amazon price, plus free shipping, made it an easy decision. Already own Kenji's book. I have a hundred-plus or so cookbooks and really don't buy 'em much anymore, but made exceptions for these two.

Congrats on what sounds like a very successful start to brisk sales, MH!!! I hope they continue!

Comment

Looking forward to it! Ordered back in Feburary

Comment

Preordered it and also just got The Food Lab book. Will start reading that book this weekend

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here