Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Cooking Youtube Channels Do You Enjoy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch many of the video cooks listed here, but the important thing is to watch them at 2.0 playback speed. I get bored with longwinded presentations and can usually get the gist when the action and audio are twice as fast. Then I can go back if there's something I want to home in on.

Kathryn

Comment

This is so fun....I've already added a few more channels to check out! It is amazing the talent that is out there.

Comment

(One of the things that I regret about the YouTube ecosystem is that it is often difficult-to-impossible to converse with the creator, even to just say thank you.

Of course, the big problem is that for those with hundreds of thousands of subscribers....if half of us sent just an email a month, they'd have to hire a dedicated staff just to keep up! The other problem of course is that the YouTube comments section can get a little....noisy....or rambunctious, shall we say. I even have a browser plug-in that hides all YouTube comments. Keeps me sane. )

Comment

Started with Weekend Warrior BBQ
          Malcolm
          Baby Back Maniac
          Mad Scientist BBQ
          T-Roy Cooks
          Grill Sergeant
          BBQ guys
          Horsman and his land of grills
          Gallery Backyard BBQ
          watched several Meat Church

Didn't know about Henrick. Definitely will check the channel out.

Watched many others. It's been great learning from many.

Comment

Wow, some really good stuff here. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Henry Soo
              Chris Lilly
              BBQ Pit Boys
              Sam The Cooking Guy
              members of AR and there cooks

Comment

Meat Church BBQ
                T-Roy Cooks
                Baby Back Maniac
                Hardcore Carnivore
                Beef Loving Texans
                Cooking With Ry
                Cowboy Kent Rollins
                Harry Soo
                How to BBQ Right
                Swine Life BBQ
                Hey Grill Hey
                Maddie & Kiki
                Mad Scientist BBQ
                Sam The Cooking Guy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here