Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THAT Chocolate Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT Chocolate Cake

The most intense, in-your-face chocolate cake ever! If you choose not to use the Scharffenberger chocolate, please find comparable artisan baking chocolate and don’t substitute lower cacao % if you want a memorable chocolate experience. I’ve made this cake very frequently and it always gets rave reviews.

Oh, THAT chocolate cake. Some of our recipe testers said, "If you could only have one recipe for chocolate cake, this would be the one."

I love chocolate cake, but I really need whipped icing.

Comment

I prefer my sourdough chocolate cake.

Comment

the absolute best chocolate cake ive ever had i bought from whole foods for a colleagues last day. i want to say it was called norweigen heaven cake or something and it was outstanding. not heavy, not overly sweet, just really good. never found it again of course.

Comment

I love chocolate anything. My wife usually does the baking, so I'll have to show her this. If she doesn't want to do it, I may have to do it. It's not that I CAN'T bake, I just usually leave that to her. She has to have SOMETHING to make her feel useful.

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            How's that couch working out for you?

• Bogy
            Bogy commented
            Editing a comment
            ofelles you think I'm dumb enough to let her see what I write here?🤣

Someday when my A1C is under 7…

Comment

I love anything chocolate. especially chocolate cake.

Comment

I'm in a coma just thinking about making it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here