Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Stickers!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Very nice stickers.Thanks Clint.

Comment

Got mine today, this is a really nice sticker. Thanks Clint!

Comment

Got mine today. They look great! Thanks Clint Cantwell

Comment

I got mine. Thanks, Clint, I appreciate it.

Comment

So, I bought these 4by6 magnet inserts. I did not want to stick them on anything. Not a sticker on a car person. So looked for some flexibility and this is what I came up with. Just did this. My wife hasn't seen this yet. The reaction will be fun. Assured they will not be here too long.
            ​​​​​​
            ​​​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200413_204110.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	831457

Comment

Mr. Bones going to be print out your generous share on 4x6 photo paper and proudly display. Just not on the fridge..
              ​​​

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Many thanks, Brother; I'm honoured!
                Enjoy, wherever ya might decide to use it!
                I'd love a pic, if time permits...

• RichieB
                RichieB commented
                Editing a comment
                Mr. Bones as soon as I do this the picture will be posted. Most likely tommorow. It's not like I have a lot on my calandar.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                No hurry, certainly no obligation!
                I'd jus git a kick outta seein where folks is usin em.
                Hear ya bout th calendar; Wed will be 28 calendar days since I've been to work...

Got mine. Thank you!

Comment

Got my stickers today. They’re pretty cool. One went on the tool box, and one will go on the shelf of my Rec Tec

Comment

Got mine yesterday, too. Thanks for all the work you did for this project! Any estimate as to the number of requests for the stickers?

Comment

Dang just saw this. Will have to see if I can find a buck from all the ones I am paying the surgeon, doctors, hospitals, etc. I am getting bills from for fixing my broken hip and rehab in the hospital. Just got home after a month in them. Yuk. But at least I am pain free or nearly so.

Comment

Don’t know what the heck happened. I posted a reply and tried to add a pic and everything got deleted. 🤔

Anywho. I got mine yesterday. Thanks Clint.
                      one is on my garage/beer fridge and the other is on the back window of my truck.
                      BTW if any of you Pitmaster members have stickers I would love to add them to the fridge. 👍 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	831776Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	831777

Comment

I improvised a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200414_174237.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	831889Click image for larger version

Name:	20200414_171105.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	831890

Comment

Sticker in action.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2E2FAD88-A946-4C7E-9C23-00C6FFAF411C.jpeg
Views:	359
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	834839

Comment

• Al S.
                            Al S. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice table! Did you build it?

• Mosca
                            Mosca commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, it’s JJGeorge. I am unskilled at woodworking.

You have my addressed envelope with the buck but pleas remeber to put a dab of scotch tape on my return envelope the stickum seems not so good anymore. Thanks & it will be my honor to put the sticker on my Expedition. W2HR Harold inn Grants Pass, OREGON

Comment

• Harry
                            Harry commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh, man, this is off-thread BUT - Shortly after I retired and joined my wife in retirement, we started in SanFran, drove up I-5 via Mt. Hood, over to Portland, on to Seattle, turned around in Vancouver BC, and flew home to WashDC from Seattle. I got to fish just about every wet spot on the route including the Rogue DOWNTOWN! in Grants Pass, Steamboat, Deschutes, the Sandy, & many lakes with an Orvis 865-4 piece. I have NEVER lost so much line and so many leaders. WONDERFUL!

Thanks Clint and good luck with that stripper explanation!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here