Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Stickers!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clint Cantwell View Post
    Want to show off your love for the Pitmaster Club?

We are in the process of having a batch of really cool die cut AmazingRIbs.com Pitmaster Club stickers printed and want to allow existing members the chance to get them first! Each sticker is 4"x3.5" and is weatherproof, waterproof -- even dishwasher safe.

To expedite the process and to offset the cost, send a self addressed envelop and one dollar to the address below and I will shoot you back two stickers ASAP. Stick one of them on your rear window so everyone can see that you are part of this amazing family, and the other one of your fridge, laptop, grill (the cool part of course), or even your dog!

Again, send a dollar and a self-addressed stamped envelope for two 4” die cut stickers to the following address:

Clint Cantwell
    9511 Dogwood Estates Dr.
    Germantown, TN 38139
    Canadian here. Not sure I could send a stamped envelope with U.S. stamps.

Is it possible to send you $5 U.S. via PayPal?

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
      Clint Cantwell commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't have US dollars then paypal me $4 and I can mail you some.  Use the email address clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com for Palpal. Make sure it includes your address and a note that it is for stickers when you send it.

1 dollar is on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by andy.wpg View Post

Canadian here. Not sure I could send a stamped envelope with U.S. stamps.

Is it possible to send you $5 U.S. via PayPal?

Yeah, that's probably the best bet. You can Paypal me at clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com. Send me your mailing address as well to that same email address.

Just note that it might be up to a week before I can take it to the post office to get correct potage put on it due to all shortened hours, etc. from COVID-19. Thanks!

Comment

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't even think about PayPal or e-transfer. My US sawbuck is in the mail. :-)

Cool stickers! Money’s in the mail

Comment

Sending a couple of bucks right now

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Cantwell View Post

Yeah, that's probably the best bet. You can Paypal me at clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com. Send me your mailing address as well to that same email address.

Just note that it might be up to a week before I can take it to the post office to get correct potage put on it due to all shortened hours, etc. from COVID-19. Thanks!
          Done! I put my address in the note with the payment. Send me a msg here if it doesn’t show up or you have questions.

Thanks for doing this!

Comment

This will be a buck well spent. It's on its way!!

Comment

If I send you two dollars can I get four stickers?

Comment

It’s on it’s way.

Comment

Awesome, $ in the mail

Comment

FYI, there is a big batch of stickers ready to go out today or tomorrow.

Just a reminder to include $1 for two stickers AND a self addressed stamped return envelope so I can mail them back to you.

I got a couple without a dollar (which isn't for profit, just to cover the production cost of the stickers), one with an envelope but no stamp and one without a return envelope. I went a head and mailed stickers to everyone but I only have a limited number of stamps and envelops on hand at home right now and would rather not be making unnecessary trips to the post office to buy more (and cover the costs of materials). Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for this fun thing Clint! My dollar is on the way. Thanks!

Comment

Just got ‘em
                      THANKS!

Comment

Stickers received! Thanks Clint Cantwell for the quick turnaround. One will be on my car later today.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Stickers here, now where to put them. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200411_134940.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	829785

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here