Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Stickers!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done.

Comment

Hey! - How would one get this offer in Canada?

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe send him 3 or 4 bucks & he can cover the postage back on yer envelope.

• Clint Cantwell
        Clint Cantwell commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't have US dollars then paypal me $4 and I can mail you some.  Use the email address clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com for Palpal. Make sure it includes your address and a note that it is for stickers when you send it.

Done

Comment

Very cool Clint

Comment

My Buck is in the mail!!

Comment

Dropping mine at the post office tomorrow. I put a USD $5 bill inside the return envelope inside the one I'm mailing so that it definitely won't be visible. Please don't make a special trip to the post office if you don't happen to have stamps on hand in the right amount for sending to Canada. I'd rather wait for a while than have you unnecessarily expose yourself to other people. Thanks to you and the crew for setting this up. I'm the only one in meetings at Microsoft that has BBQ stickers on my laptop. So far I've got Pit Barrel, SnS, and Blackstone. This will make a great addition.
            BTW - rest assured that I did NOT lick the envelope.

Comment

• wu7y
              wu7y commented
              Editing a comment
              I exposed myself to other people. It was necessary, That's how I got the dollar. But I had to do it two or three times.

Seriously? wow!!

i haven’t sent a self addressed stamped envelope since I bought the XRay glasses from the back of the spiderman comic book.

FYI- they didn’t work on my older neighbor. And she knew what you were trying to do. DOH!!

Anyone wanna split a sticker for 6 months of the year?

money on the way soon.

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
              Clint Cantwell commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, it's the easiest way to manage with so many members otherwise I''d spend all day addressing and stamping envelopes.

Like it. Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm in Clint. The Buck is in the mail.
              Thank you !

Comment

Done!

Comment

What do i do get this to Norway? Got plenty of dollars in my drawer.. Clint Cantwell

Comment

• pkadare
                    pkadare commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't want to speak for Clint Cantwell but he seems to be ok with us Canucks sending enough extra cash to cover the US postage to Canuckistan...

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    See Clint's note below about PayPal

I'm with pkdare- will $5.00 Cdn cover exchange and postage?

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    See Clint's note below

• Clint Cantwell
                    Clint Cantwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, $4 would cover stickers, envelop and postage.

If you don't have US dollars then paypal me $4 and I can mail you some.  Use the email address clintcantwell (at) yahoo (dot) com for Palpal. Make sure it includes your address and a note that it is for stickers when you send it.

Healthcare worker discount? Just kidding. I have a few bucks an a can of Lysol. It's all good

Comment

Now I just need to find a dollar... Couldn’t tell ya the last time I used cash. LOL

Comment

Thanks will do!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here