Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2017 HOT From The Pit - Member has Bobby Flay's Grill, Smoked Bourbon, New Refurb Channel, New Graphite PK360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2017 HOT From The Pit - Member has Bobby Flay's Grill, Smoked Bourbon, New Refurb Channel, New Graphite PK360

Link to the October edition: http://conta.cc/2gKI92o

Members & mods mentioned:

rickbrowne
    HarleyMan1954
    Timcee
    Jon Solberg
    lonnie mac
    ecowper
    JCGrill
    Steve B
    Meatyorology
    MarkSimmers
    ClarkD
    CaptainMike
    Attjack
    BBQnBEER
    KevinG
    TeG
    Thunder77
    Scoopf16
    Spinaker
    Nate
    HouseHomey
    Mr. Bones
    DWCowles
    CowboyScott
    Ernest
    FireMan
    Mudkat
    fuzzydaddy
    BigJim
    raywjohnson

I just read it, and the members of this forum sure puts out some amazing food! It's great to see different ways people cook food, and the presentations are mouth watering. I'm impressed!

Comment

Holy cow, that is a bunch of amazing food!

Comment

Peeps got skillz!

Comment

They sure do! It makes me embarrassed to post my mediocre BBQ pics.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee, Aaron, I've Seen Enough Pic's of Your Cooks To Know You're Just Pretending To Be Modest❗️❓
            Thanks for Another 👍👍👍 GREAT 👍 NEWSLETTER 👍👍👍 ‼️
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't be shy. I'm sure you got photos! 🥓🐷🌽🍺🔥🍻

Huskee, you do some mighty fine work with the news letter. You have taken it to a higher level & it is most enjoyable! Keep it up man!

Comment

Great Newsletter once again Huskee ! So many great cooks posted everyday that I forgot about the smoked bourbon! Mmm... Smoked buorbon....

Comment

Got to make some more chicken fajitas. Makes me hungry just thinking about them.

Comment

Wow, there must have been at least 6 shots there that I said to the Mrs, "wow, look at this!" Great job on this newsletter, Huskee.

Comment

Thanks guys. Makes me happy to hear positive feedback.

Comment

• DWCowles
                    DWCowles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was a great newsletter even though I gained 10 lbs looking at all of those beautiful pics of food.

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup!

Love it!!!!

Comment

Great job (as always) and it's the best newsletter I receive!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here