Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Walnut offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Walnut offer

I've been praising the strong smoke flavor of Black Walnut. I just checked inventory numbers and I'd like to offer a FREE 1# bag of 100% black walnut pellets to anyone that sends me a private message with your mailing address. On a pellet grill, just mix some in your fuel pellets at the bottom of the hopper, then fill with your flavor fuel of choice. Don't go crazy and dump the whole bag in! Smoke will go bitter if it's applied to heavily. I wouldn't even use a "smoke" setting.

Black walnut is fabulous to flavor a steak over charcoal too. Get your coals hot, sprinkle a few pellets in the valleys of the Grill Grates or toss right in the hot coals right before the steak goes over the heat.

Very generous of you, I'll be pm'ing you momentarily. Do you think it would be good for a long cook like brisket or chuck roasts?

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! Can't wait to try something new, thanks again.

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Again, you want to apply the black walnut at the start of the cook when the meat will absorb the most smoke (IMO, Dr. Blonder may disagree!)

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Can attest to the recommendation to thin it out... bitter bark indeed (also, not recommended for smoking cheese... live and learn).

Will pm you and THANKS!!
    The OmegaDog

Comment

Just pm'ed you thanks!

Comment

What a kind offer. Thank you.

Comment

very nice! PM sent.

Comment

Awesome offer. Thanks!

Comment

If I PM you will you send me a pellet grill too?

Comment

• CandySueQ
                CandySueQ commented
                Editing a comment
                No, but I know people at Fahenheit Tech in Holland...

• Nate
                Nate commented
                Editing a comment
                Just take a day trip over to Holland and get one already lol....

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Some day CandySueQ Nate

PM'd you. Thanks for the offer!

Comment

I had just seen an interview of you by Meathead and was curious about Black Walnut, Thanks for the very timely offer

Comment

PM sent, thank you!

Comment

PM sent. Thanks CandySue!

Comment

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Candy!

Comment

Thank you dear lady, PM coming your way. I'm always interested in amping up my pellet smoke, you may have won over some converts to your pellet line !!

Comment

Thats a nice gesture CandySueQ
                          Doubt you'll send to Norway..
                          Cheers anyway 👍😎
                          Last edited by Elton's BBQ; April 8, 2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here