Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want a small pellet cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd look for someone in Wisconsin, say somewhere near the South end of Winnebago, that has a Camp Chef DLX 24 with the sear box, and the Camp Chef insulated blanket that is kicking around the idea of upgrading to something a little bigger. If you find such a person, I'd see if you can make a deal with them. If such a person exists, it could work out well for both of you.

Comment

Well after reading through all the excellent responses, I have decided to abandon this whole idea and stand pat. Thanks everyone! With your help I just saved a bunch of money.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        "With your help I just saved a bunch of money". I believe this is the first time in AR history we have failed at our mission. 😱

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at us posting at the same time with the same thoughts.

Scary stuff. Almost like...we could be some kind of ...twins? Did Freddy Krueger have a twin?

Well, save mo money--grill for more than one night. Load the grill up and have at it.
      Happy Grilling to you and PBR too.

Comment

This like never happens around here. What the heck?

We all need to re-evaluate our strategies guys. Failures like this just can’t happen.

Panhead John I blame you for everything.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          😂👍

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE ATROCITY! Mr. Frosty, you cannot do this to us! Do you really want to be the one behind the first such failure in AR history? Those guys over at BBQ Brethren are laughing their ass off right about now.

Last edited by Panhead John; May 28, 2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Ha! Sorry guys. But fear not. I’m sure that MCS will return with a vengeance soon enough.

Comment

This is a sad day for The Pit. We will come back as WE ARE THE PIT!

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you spelled that wrong. It is spelled:

"WE ARE THE MCS CLUB!"

• wu7y
              wu7y commented
              Editing a comment
              Also known as "The Enablers".

I blame glitchy and klflowers for this! Did you see glitchys lame ass answer? Come on man, you can do better than that in your sleep. And Kevin, what the hell, you haven’t even replied yet. Tell him about your chimp. Hurry, while Jfrosty27 is still weak.

Comment

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Although, I see your feeble attempts at deflection. I still hold you fully responsible for this travesty.

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey man, I ain’t even gots me no pellet pooper and I tried harder than anyone! For once, you can’t blame me for this. Maybe he’ll get drunk and change his mind. Works for me.

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              I like your positive attitude.

Alright, I forgive you.

OK I am late to the party, but I want to go all in on the Grilla Chimp. It is a fine little machine. I haven’t done a long cook on it yet, but I do ribs on it all the time now, along with chicken, turkey parts, chops, steaks. It performs like a champ. I even forgot to cover it a couple weeks ago and it got rained on, no problems. The smoke profile is low of course, and I haven’t got an Amazing Tube, but I still like it. Got a couple racks of ribs ready to put on it today in fact.

Here is my post about unpacking it

Unpacked and seasoned yesterday. This thing is a beast. Getting it in the RV basement may be a challenge. I have a couple small issues with it. The legs are held in place with spring loaded buttons that snap into holes. They are really hard to depress, and one of them popped out and is in the leg somewhere. One of the angle

I like it so much that I am considering getting the OG and maybe retiring my WSM. That says a lot cause I have had a WSM for around 20 years.

So come on man, call them up and order one. Join us in the jungle. Don’t let this new anti MCS thing win!!!!

Comment

Jfrosty27 this could be you right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	82C76CC5-5ADA-4B90-8775-B16F22801B39.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	1037793
              Click image for larger version

Name:	C741B2B3-BF43-4A59-A7E4-9430B381A5A6.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	1037794

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                klflowers Way to go, you da man! That’s sounds to me exactly what Jfrosty27 needs. It matches his description of what he was looking for to a T. And those ribs look killer!

You guys are something else....
              🙄🤣

Comment

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Just trying to help a brother out

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here