Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On The Schedule for Delivery - Blazn' Grill Grid Iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glitchy
    replied
    Excited to see your feedback on this!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    started a topic On The Schedule for Delivery - Blazn' Grill Grid Iron

On The Schedule for Delivery - Blazn' Grill Grid Iron

Woot yeah!

Just got the call Mongo will be ready next week. Hopefully he will be delivered late next week or early the week after. There are not a lot of reviews out there so I will try to provide feedback to the group so others can learn from my experience.

Mongo is an all black Grid Iron. He comes with the following extras:
    Insulated Lid - Was high on my list of wants since I cook all year long in all types of weather.
    Pellet Dump - Really should just add this cost to the grill and make it standard
    Direct Sear Package with Grill Grates - Will take pics of this since there were some questions about it in other threads
    Upper Grate - More Real Estate 3/4 rack. I was told it is the best spot to reverse sear steaks from
    Middle Grate - Full Rack doubles the cooking area
    Meat Probe - heard good and bad about them. Will be using my FireBoard anyway
    Wi-Fi - hopefully not hard to set up as I'm technically challenged
    Blazn' Smoker Box - for long low and slow cooks if necessary
    Cover

This is my first Pellet Cooker and I look forward to learning how he runs and getting some good cooks out of him.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here