Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Jim! Looking forward to seeing your selection. Much deserved!!!

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Not sure I deserve it, but I'll try and make a good choice!

Huskee and everyone else:

Wow! I am shocked to the point I am speechless! If I had not been on the phone the past 45 minutes with both my mom and wife, to discuss a family member who is going home on hospice, I would have responded right after the mail from Huskee came in.

Thanks so much to this wonderful community. I'll have to pull up the current prize list, and put on my thinking cap, and maybe consult with some family members before choosing a prize. My son has been wanting a smoker for a while, so I think this will be my opportunity to hand down the offset smoker my dad built in the mid 80's to the 3rd generation of smokers, and displace it with something new.

So in short, I'll get back to you with my prize selection tonight. Rest assured I won't make you wait 3 days!

Thanks!

Jim

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      congrats! Always great when a member who actively posts alot wins, even better when it's the top prize!

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother Morris Mr. Bones! It's good to be here with you!

• synodog
      synodog commented
      Editing a comment
      So awesome to see you get this Jim jfmorris! Enjoy!

jfmorris Awesome! Congratulations to all winners!

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Congrats jfmorris After what you guys have gone through you deserve something special.

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Steve!

jfmorris Congratulations Jim and the other winners. Nice to see an active member win something once in a while.

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Congrats Jim! Maybe, just maybe 2021 will be better!

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow - I hope so! Got a grand baby coming in a few weeks, so I am looking forward to a better year in 2021.

Here’s my guess for what he’ll pick. The Good One.Click image for larger version  Name:	DDE53771-390B-432A-B7F9-8AB74E02CE0B.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	970037
    Last edited by Panhead John; January 7, 2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      We can all guess his pick until he decides. I have no life anyway. 😂

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      It is on my list and under consideration! I've enlisted my dad and son and son-in-law in helping me narrow the list down.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what Mr. Bones picked.

Fantastic!!! Congratulations Jim jfmorris I could not think of a more deserving guy right now. Enjoy!!

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mike!

• fillirican
      fillirican commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with you. jfmorris has made many posts that have helped me out.

Congrats to all the winners!!

Comment

jfmorris About damn time! Yeah

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Don!

This is fantastic! Congratulations to all!

Comment

Good on ya, Jim! As I told Mr. Bones when he won, this may be another sign of the apocalypse......

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, please don't say that! You are jinxing 2021!

• Donw
          Donw commented
          Editing a comment
          2021 has the exact day and date pattern as 1999, the year all those people went weird on the Y2K thing. 2021 is already jinxed jfmorris

congrats to everybody! And jfmorris it was pretty awesome to see your name at the top!

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          The Hasty Bake is in my top 5 list.

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          jfmorris since I already have an HB, I'd do the SnS Kamado :-)

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Seeing jfmorris win is kind of like us all winning.

jfmorris Congratulations! Happy for you Jim! Hopefully this will be the start to a better year!

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope so too!

jfmorris very deserving! Outstanding!! Congrats to all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here