Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you all

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

Congrats all!!

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! jfmorris hope you, Yvonne, and the rest of the family are doing well.

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Doing well - Yvonne is done with chemo, waiting on a surgery, and a grand baby is coming any day in the next week or two. All sorts of stuff happening here!

Congrats to all!
            May this year be better than the last!

Comment

Congrats guys!!

Comment

Congratulations, Jim!!!

Comment

I congratulate them all, but especially like to see a regular like JF win! Especially after this year. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Congrats Jim!

Comment

I received a SUPER EXCITING email this morning!!! Can't wait! Rest assured you will see some photos next week when it gets here! You will also probably see photos of a new grand baby by then too! A LOT going on in Huntsville!

Any advice on BBQ meals for newborns?

Jim

Click image for larger version  Name:	On the Way.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.7 KB ID:	974425

Comment

• Andrrr
                        Andrrr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice! Looking forward to living vicariously!

Smoked green peas?

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!!!! Looking forward to pics of your cooks!!!!

Comment

Woohoo! Fedex Freight came to visit this morning... and was nice enough to truck this all around to the back yard for me!

I will post some unboxing pictures tonight. Thanks AmazingRibs.com, Pitmaster Club, and SNS Grills! Thanks Meathead, Huskee, David Parrish and everyone else! I am super pumped, and have been watching Youtube videos the entire past week! Ready to unbox, assemble, and burn in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4105.jpeg
Views:	359
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	976014

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                            Hulagn1971 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congratulations Jim! So happy to see a long time member and active contributor win!!!

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I cradled mine with just myself and another young but strong fella. If you have 3 you'll be in plenty good shape.

• jfmorris
                            jfmorris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Huskee I found out one son in law was off work today, so I called him over around 3:30PM - got the cradle assembled while he was on his way, and the two of us easily lifted it into place. That thing is a LOT bigger than a kettle - I just didn't visualize the size of it - the height and extra diameter due to the thick walls.

Alrighty folks! With a few minutes help from my son in law in the heavy lifting, and in taking out the trash, I am proud to present the yet to be fired up Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado!

I have to say, its way bigger than I expected! The packing is top notch - and so cool the way the crate comes apart easily when you cut the straps. Everything was very well thought out - kudos to David Parrish and the team at SnS Grills!

Rest assured the casters are LOCKED. It's almost a foot drop behind the grill from the pavilion concrete to the ground. I've got a level area about 12 feet by 30 feet that the Kamado will live in and roll around in. I don't plan on moving that heavy grill anywhere further by myself!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4117.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.79 MB ID:	976206Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4119.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.22 MB ID:	976207
                          Last edited by jfmorris; February 1, 2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
                            Panhead John commented
                            Editing a comment
                            synodog Yeah, I agree. That would suck winning a free $1,000. cooker and then having to go thru the agony of picking out which one ya want.

• synodog
                            synodog commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Panhead John yeah life is so much easier losing the sweepstakes every month.

• David Parrish
                            David Parrish commented
                            Editing a comment
                            She's a beauty!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here