Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Adam!

Comment

Congratulations Adam!!

Comment

Yay AdamG !!! Glad for you!

Comment

Where’s Adam G ?

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            He's not real, I made him up.

• SmokingSteve
            SmokingSteve commented
            Editing a comment
            you're a cruel, cruel man Huskee, but we like you anyway!

Congrats, AdamG !

Welcome to Th Winner's Circle, best of luck with yer choices!
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 28, 2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Soonerpop
            Soonerpop commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, there’s usually a Caddyshack reference and quote for any occasion.
            So I got that goin’ for me. Which is nice..

AdamG And congratulations to you.

Comment

AdamG Congratulations! Anxious to see which of these great grills/smokers you choose.

Comment

AdamG Congrats!

Comment

Congrats again to the winner. Glad someone finally was able to get it.

Comment

Congratulations Adam!!

Comment

AdamG The important questions need answers. Enquiring mind want to know your choice...
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	EC86973D-2308-4DBF-9EA5-855D302AD5CE.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	554.9 KB ID:	1024720

Comment

• JCBBQ
                      JCBBQ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, and congrats an’ all.

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Britney’s pregnant? Hey...it wasn’t me. But I’ll admit.......5 of Octomom’s are mine.
                      Last edited by Panhead John; April 30, 2021, 08:33 AM.

Congratulations to the April winners!!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Comment

So, I’m cur(nosey)ious did AdamG make a decision on his prize??

Comment

• Billy Van
                          Billy Van commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't think he has made a decision yet.

Getting an email that I had won the grand prize was definitely one of the best pieces of news that I've ever woken up to! I'm afraid, though, that it takes second place to being roused from a nap by my wife Katie and handed a white stick with one word on it: Pregnant.

We're having our first child, a girl, in September, and we're beyond thrilled.

And it's actually relevant to my decision about which prize I'm choosing from the embarrassment of riches.

I had narrowed it down to the Slow n Sear Kamado and the Hasty-Bake Gourmet. After much soul-searching--Katie rolled her eyes at me so often that they almost ended up back in her head--I've decided on the Slow n Sear Kamado.

I've been grilling on a Weber with a Slow n Sear attachment, and it has brought my previously less-than-stellar grilling to the next level. And I'm really *just* starting to get proficient enough to explore what I can do with it. The Kamado, I believe, will give me plenty of room to grow and develop my skills but won't require the learning curve that I imagine the Hasty-Bake would.

And given that I have an increasingly pregnant mate and that, soon enough, a whole new little creature will be joining us, I decided that my cooking time would be better spent doing just that--cooking--and not becoming obsessed with learning the ins and outs of a new toy. Besides, I'm sure that the SnS Kamado will still allow me to do some of that when I have the time .

Big, big thanks for this incredible prize. I look forward to sharing what I cook on it, along with--apologies in advance--pictures of our new daughter.
                        Last edited by AdamG; May 2, 2021, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Jim White
                          Jim White commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Double congratulations! What an exciting time in your household. Enjoy, and no apologies for the baby pictures: we will insist!

• sroney
                          sroney commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congrats on both wins. What a fantastic time.

• Smoky B
                          Smoky B commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're in for a terrific journey, both at home and with your grilling! Congrats on both counts.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here