Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskee !!!!! When’s the next name coming????

Click image for larger version

Name:	F3336284-5629-4234-80AF-C295E593FFAF.jpeg
Views:	683
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	1019915

Comment

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee, cool ranch or nacho cheese?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      au4stree Nacho cheese, as I kid I preferred ranch but the nacho ones are tasty to me now. I make a really good burger using them as a topping, called the nacho burger.

• tdimond
      tdimond commented
      Editing a comment
      Nacho burger, MY burger.

I'll show myself out.

Well I bought the PBJ. I guess I will probably have to learn 2 new cookers at once most likely one of the kamados when I win.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your positivity. Enjoy that PBJ, maybe even have a PB&J and a PBR to celebrate.

Are the people that won 1st prize, but did not claim it, still eligible to win again next month? Not sure why this popped into my head, but it did, so I ask.

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        As the third times a charm winner, I thank you in advance of the announcement. I chose the Kalamazoo.

Unfortunately our first winner and our contingent winner forfeited by not responding within their 5 days.

This however is great news for our next contingent Grand Prize winner: jbuhl

jbuhl, please pick a prize from the Grand Prize list (linked to in the very top post in this topic and the email I just sent you) and let us know right here before Tuesday 4/27/21 at 11:59p.m. Central.

Comment

Sheesh. Founding member, has supported the site, but no forum visits ever. I hop he sees the email.

Comment

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee We have a friend who is a founding member, makes really good Q. He’s never even posted a hello in the "Introduce Yourself" topic. He’s not interested. But he believes in supporting AR.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I have two pals who both live near me who are members, one I think might even be Charter, same thing as what you're saying. No interest in hanging out, not even an Intro post. That's cool too. Mosca

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. I’m pretty much the same way.

Fear not, Mosca and Huskee, I shall prove my magnanimity by accepting on behalf of jbuhl thus simultaneously clearing the books and continuing to provide Panhead John with his reason for life - coming up short on the giveaways. U R Welcome.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee 😂😂

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey - your username starts with the same letter, and is the same number of letters long. I think that should qualify you for the win!

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          jfmorris Precisely

Another 5 days of anticipation!

Comment

For what it’s worth I never received the announcement winner email this month checked notification settings to make sure they were on still after site overhaul which they were I also checked all mailboxes. I prefer the email notifications so I hope this resolves itself for next month who was the OG winner this month?

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            The actual winners get an email from Huskee telling them of their win. It's not an email generated by the forum software, and has nothing to do with your email notification settings. As long as you have the right email on file, you should get notified if you are a winner, by a direct email message from a real person.

• B-30
            B-30 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear the Original Winner's name was "NY state of swine", but I can't remember exactly.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Only the winners get an email, and it gets sent to whatever email you have on file with us. This is noted a couple times in the HOT From The Pit newsletters each month. And the winners get tagged (mentioned) here in the monthly announcement topic.

See? Eventually you'll run out of other names to draw and get to mine...

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            16,8XX members, each being allowed 5 days, minus the ones who already won and are ineligible (78), equals about just over 230 years until we HAVE to, by math alone, get to your name. Of course that only uses our current membership count and doesn't factor in growth over that 230 years...this is where it gets tough.

There's a mistake in the latest grand prize winner announcement. I think it's supposed to be Tuesday, April 27th, FYI

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, fixed!

He’s lurking........

.................................................. ..............maybe.

Comment

I see ty for the explanation

Comment

What's the record for contingent winners? How many have you drawn in one month?

Comment

• RickyBobby
                RickyBobby commented
                Editing a comment
                As I recall it was 4 or 5. At least since I’ve been here.

I seriously had a dream that I won. And I remember pushing the HB around on the patio to find the perfect place for it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here