Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, @Texan in SoCal.

Comment

Texan in SoCal, Congratsulations on Your Big WIN❗️ I Can't Thik of Anyone More Deserving Than You‼️
      🙄 🤔 Unless It Was Me❓ 🤔 🙄
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats! Every now and then I click on the prize list and daydream of what might be...... lol

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I click on it almost every month when this thread is made.

I'M IN SOCAL SO JUST SEND THE PRIZE MY WAY
        I'LL MAKE SURE Texan in SoCal GETS IT
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome! I'd love to do just that, but I'd need his signed consent of course...so if you can arrange that with him, let me know!

Congrats! Choose wisely! We hope to see some pictures of your cooks!

Comment

Half the fun, for me, of the GMG each month is watching posters virtually drool over something other than food. Plus, it's always fun trying to guess what the winner will pick. It's not as much fun as ACTUALLY cooking or winning, but still . . .

Comment

Welcome divadabo15

Comment

Anybody else find it odd that the winner himself hasn't chimed in yet? I'm calling shenanigans!

Comment

Congratulations on your win. Post pics we love em.

Comment

Now you show SoCal some proper Texas BBQ!

Comment

So where is this mystery man anyway? Reveal yourself. And why aren't you in Texas anyway?

Comment

Very nice! Congrats Texan in SoCal

Comment

congrats Texan in SoCal enjoy your prizes

Comment

Congratulations. Pick something good!

Comment

hearty congrats, Texan...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here