Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, great timin', it sounds like!
    Keep us filled in, pics'd be just great!

Comment

Love the fact you had the need! Enjoy!!

Comment

Someday I'm gonna win. And when I do, I'm gonna choose the Hasty-Bake. Cause then I'll have two of them on my patio. How frigging cool is that gonna be David Parrish?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Will you name them Thing 1 and Thing 2?

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee Perfect!!!!

• David Parrish
          David Parrish commented
          Editing a comment
          That'd be pretty darn cool!

cjgrog check your email. I sent you a little light paperwork that needs to be completed so we can send your prize out. =)

Comment

Congratulations on your first win and I hope it's not your last!! I wish that everyone has a safe, happy and loooong Thanksgiving holiday weekend!!!

Comment

• Harry
            Harry commented
            Editing a comment
            Is late Friday, 26 Nov. At the rate we are consuming this turkey, our T'giving weekend may last into January 2017. On the upside, we could have had a ham in which case T'giving would last until June 2018. Just saying. . .

Congrats on the new grill CJ !!

Comment

Hi everyone! I just got my case of Max's Black Swan BBQ sauce, and my grill delivered today! Pic attached, and will post another one when it's unpacked and cooking some meat on the back deck. Thanks again to the crew at AmazingRibs.com for the great Gold Giveaway prize!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grill.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	245627

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Sa-weeeeeeeet!!!!!

• Atalanta
              Atalanta commented
              Editing a comment
              Beauty! And again, further confirmation that low post counts enhances your chances.

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm really jealous! Congrats, again!

cjgrog, Congrats Again! Let's See Some Smoke! 🍻👍😇👍🍻
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats. And, at least one of us wants to know: How do Max's sauces taste on toast? Bologna and toast? Egg, sausage and toast?
              Last edited by Harry; December 3, 2016, 05:08 PM. Reason: to remove a "W" that just sort of randomly appeared.

Comment

That photo deserves another congrats cjgrog .

Comment

Congrats, thanks fer sharin'!!!
                  Enjoy yer new toys, and please, let us 'other folk' live a minute, vicariously, by posting some detailed cooks, with pics, etc!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here