Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month you are automatically entered to win the Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $2,250 and you get to pick from anything on the prize list!

The winner also wins a case of Black Swan Barbecue sauces. For all of the details click the Gold Medal Giveaway link above.

This month's winner is Jim Rust . You have until 10/15/2016 to review the prize list and let us know what you want. We hope to hear from you soon!

Everyone else, offer your Congrats, Boos, ShouldaBeenMes, and ShucksatMyLucks.

Here we go. Not sure what I would pick at this point. That horizon is what I was after. But I think the Hasty-Bake would be mine!!!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh....I would rather Buy the KEG then put the extra $800 towards my new offset......... David Parrish Craigar

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      David Parrish I checked them out too and came away not too impressed. Maybe it was because the floor models had seen some of their better days. The lid was wobbly and didn't feel like it had any heft to it. Maybe that was to do with the spring assistance. However, the size is exactly what I am looking for.
      Last edited by Craigar; October 10, 2016, 01:54 PM.

• rototiller78
      rototiller78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm w/ ya Spinaker. I'd probably take the Hasty-Bake myself.

Myself I'd go with one of the gassers only because mine is 15 years old and needs replacing.

Comment

Jim Rust, Cogratulations if Not Me, I can't think of anyone else more deserving than You! 👍👍👍👍👍
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I'm tellin' ya, the classes look like the best deal. You can cook on anything, but first hand instruction is lifetime invaluable. As much as I like stuff, I think I'd take the classes.

Comment

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          Classes look great and would love to take Harry's... just wish the award included flight, hotel, and food too....

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          The Chicago class would work great for me, my sister lives in Wood Dale, and Mrs has family in Chicago, and we both have family and friends in South Bend. I'd drive out, maybe 9 hours, stay the week, have some serious fun.

• smokinfatties
          smokinfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          Harry's class is great! Make the trip!!

Congrats Jim Rust

Comment

Congrats Jim Rust

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Jim Rust!

Comment

Gee . . . just to have the honor of winning.

Congratulations Jim Rust.

Comment

The Blaze, or the Hasty Bake.

Comment

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you pick.

Enjoy, and send pics!

Comment

New Rule... To win you should have at least introduced yourself to the pit and made a post....

I would probably lean towards the gasser since some of my other favorites are gone...

The classes would be nice if they included travel, hotel, and meals....

Still think a trip to the Bahamas for the Meat-Up would be a great prize to offer!

Comment

Yeah, all that stuff they said. Congrats Jim Rust. Maybe!

Comment

Well, when David Parrish finally draws my name out of the hat ..... I'm gonna get The Good One. For sure. So, go ahead, Pit Boss, pull my name out of the hat!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here