Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBlake Sayin Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit vBlake 👍 Good luck on your new venture into the BBQ restaurant business.

MCS... Was just an observation of activity in the Pit after observing a couple of years worth of posts. I was sitting on my deck one evening enjoying some adult beverages and decided I would put in writing what I saw happening in the Pit. It really is a common occurance for new Pit members to voraciously add to their cooker and gadget inventory shortly after joining the Pit. There's lots of deck and patio expansion projects by Pit members during the year plus Storage sheds seem to become necessary. We just needed a name for this affliction I thought.

It appears you got MCS before joining the Pit though so I'm sure you are familiar with that deep down feeling of I really NEED another smoker.😆

Comment

• vBlake
      vBlake commented
      Editing a comment
      I am well aware of that deep feeling in ones gut. All the countless hours peeling through the interweb researching, reading reviews, and dreaming. My wife ALWAYS give me a hard time, however I flip it back on the amount of shoe that she has and the convo usually ends in a silent smile from her...

• vBlake
      vBlake commented
      Editing a comment
      @Breahead I personally am not building the restaurant, my bud robertsonsmokehouse is the one jumping into that, however I have been his red and green flag on lots of tried and true recipes.

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      vBlake ... Good move on shielding your MCS from your wife's assault on what you do and do not need. Most women do have MHMSS... Must Have More Shoes Syndrome. Then there's the frequent trips to the hair salon, manicures & pedicures and a YUGE inventory of make up. Watch for a QVC addiction too.🙈

Breadhead .... We are doing it wrong. We haven't figured out how to feed our MCS in a way that we can justify as "making a living" .... vBlake can teach us a thing, or two, clearly

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Monetizing your MCS would be BBQ nirvana...😆😆👍👍

More cash flow, more cookers and gadgets!

Welcome vBlake! We're glad you're here and loving all the awesome pics!

Comment

• vBlake
      vBlake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I enjoy taking and sharing them. With enough looking at BBQ pics, it usually get my smoker fired up!

Welcome to the Pit! Judging from you equipment and experience we will be expecting you to offer some more at advice.

Comment

• vBlake
      vBlake commented
      Editing a comment
      Why thank you kind sir! Well, I may be able to lend a hand from time to time. Most of my madness comes from this place anyway... so doing the same thing over and over may be seen as CrAZy!!

vBlake, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! It sounds as if you should in the
    Advanced Classes?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here