Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HOT From The Pit!" - January 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LINK: https://conta.cc/3WGhe65

Click image for larger version

Name:	HFTP 1-23.png
Views:	391
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1364622

This month's photos are just incredible! I'd seen them all as they were posted, but seeing them all together in succession almost brought a tear to my eye. So much talent here!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed!

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the pics are great but just imagine the fantastic eating!! Yum.
      Last edited by Jfrosty27; January 21, 2023, 06:00 AM.

Great edition as always!
    And yes as hoovarmin said, those shots are outstanding!
    Last edited by Elton's BBQ; January 21, 2023, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Great addition once again. I really enjoy reading thru it.

Comment

Me like

Comment

Yep, always enjoy reading through the editions you send our way! Thank you!

Comment

Love the newsletter. And I cannot begin to tell you how honored and humbled I am to see one of my dishes featured.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤤🤤🤤💕💕💕

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              We are likewise honored to see one of yer dishes presented! Congrats.

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              You earned it!

LOL at my horseradish being called mashed taters considering the poor guest at my house who thought the same and took a giant spoonful to the mouth

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              That was my bad. Sorry!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Spinaker I honestly think it's funny

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              I am glad you do. Still a screw up on my end.

Another great “Hot From The Pit” …… and some really good food and fire shots!

Comment

Very enjoyable read great photo’s.

Comment

• Clawbear57
                Clawbear57 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm with SheilaAnn I never thought to see a picture of mine so thanks😇😇😇.

The hardest part is trying to decide which ones get cut from the newsletter. I want to add soooo many more.

Keep it up folks. You are all doing a great job. Thank you for taking the time to share all of these great food and fire pictures with us!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here