Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blackstone Pizza Oven is for sale again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blackstone Pizza Oven is for sale again

Max Good

Our Products are Made of Solid Rolled Steel & Were Created to be Versatile and Durable. Outdoor Cooking Without the Compromise. Tackle Any Great Outdoor Event with the Blackstone family of Griddles & Cookware. Free Shipping. Full Cookout Experience. Replacement parts.

Although Blackstone presents the Patio Oven as a versatile device that cooks a variety of foods, it is best suited for pizza. Blackstone claims it cooks a pizza in under 3 minutes. We reviewed Blackstone's Pizza Oven and award our Bronze Medal. This is a unique offering for those who would put a dedicated pizza oven to good use.

They made it a bundle and raised the price. The previously announced that they were coming out with an improved model in 2020.

I love mine BTW. I can cook a pizza including heating up the oven in less than 15 minutes and they come out like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avme1jkd2yZdLcShLG1LMkMMb9xKWMqjBzLdmW9Y3BbnInqJG2zPqa0V5Eww2owJi7JmbRHhxieuaCmoVEj7zN0uSNenMiDfjIe_hXK8U5iIVBNvB3_YSIFolOjNmRccQjIxRoMD5V6PJMfocI1HRSTJmnNQya7stKMxIYGL1NvAwwPhE8qqNald999SFcUZo7soz1a1J5vRRFKmsJ-ak5Tjdu02Reg4f8b8YLObbsurnop76KFD-bi1XzuIPo_
Views:	5507
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	753113

I like it, but man, at $599 I can't do it.

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! I can't spring for $599 either.

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      klflowers, cm'on bro - believe in yourself. You can do it!

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      hoovarmin, I believe in myself, but my better half is not so sure

Thanks. I'll look into this and update our review.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      "Review Method: Researched it from Afar We have researched this product from afar by gathering info from the manufacturer, owners, and other reliable sources, with our BS meters on high."

Let me know if you have any questions about it. I would be glad to help.

Attjack Please share your experience on our review page.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do.

Dang. You just fired up more MCS wish list

Comment

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Robust

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      hoovarmin what do you think I meant with that first comment? Personally, I have no idea.

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Attjack - I thought I was replying to a comment from HouseHomey - didn't have my glasses on, lol

Yowzer!

Comment

Hey all,

Tmaan here. I, too, cannot justify the $599 but I would be happy to travel reasonably for a used model.
      Don't know if this is the right place to say this, I'm new, feel free to correct as necessary
      I live in Milwaukee Wi and am happy to travel the close midwest to get one of these cookers. I have a friend that has 2, one for the house and one for the lake cabin. He has turned me into a pizza snob, no apologies!
      So! where is one? Been at this for 2 mins and no replies... Oh, I have to click post? Balderdash!!!

Tmaan out

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I would try craigslist. That's where I got mine for $50.

I just followed the link and can't find the pizza oven on their website.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        My guess is that they found some units in the back of the warehouse last year and now they are all gone.

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it's gone again. I have a call into them.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I posted this over a year ago. I'm still hoping they will launch a redesign but I'm not very confident that they will. Max Good

Max Good we have a Blackstone Pizza oven too. We love it. I got it for my wife a few years ago for her birthday. We turn out pizzeria quality pizza with ease

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        Please share your experience on our review page.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here