Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at a Used Performer wondering if decent deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good price, there's a couple in this area in the $200-350 price but I don't have a pick up and don't like borrowing vehicles.
    I'd say jump on it if he's willing to meet you halfway.
    Last edited by smokin fool; December 13, 2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Yup! I say to the choir. The cover is worth a few denarii alone. A Spin grate from SnS & you’ll be good for yer lifetime.

Comment

• Alabama Smoke
        Alabama Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        SnS bundles are 10% off right now for about another week right now FireMan. Thinking of purchasing one for what I expect will be the new addition when I see it tomorrow. I have the SnS charcoal basket and Drip and Griddle pan for my Jumbo Joe 18 and will no doubt see what it can do in the 22 but, other than being a little small, the basket runs out of gas at about 6 hours in the 18 so not likely to settle for that. Plan to keep the JJ anyway as I often cook just for two, plus it is portable.

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        You got it handled. Good to see you welcoming it tomorrow! 😎

UPDATE: Well my son Will and I met the Performer seller in a shopping center parking lot in Oxford, AL about 11:30 this AM. It was even nicer than in the great pics he sent me so...................it in its new home on the backyard deck. Looking forward to cooking on it soon.

BTW, when it rains it pours........I just found another one if someone in driving distance wants it. Its in Guntersville, AL about 100 miles north of Bham. Copper colored lid, appears very nice from the pics and has gas assist! $250 firm he says. For some reason I don't seem to be able to share that link, but it's listed as being in Guntersville, AL. You should be able to find it if you look.

Edited to add: The listing is on Facebook Marketplace.
      Last edited by Alabama Smoke; December 14, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here