Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spyder Weber Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spyder Weber Controller

This looks interesting. I like the battery option. The Spider VENOM by Spider Grills — Kickstarter

That does look interesting. Unfortunately, they don't have enough information though on which Weber kettles it fits. In the video, it looks like he is attaching it to the basic "original" Weber 22" kettle, and not to a Premium or other model that has an ash catcher basket. I say that because it appears that he slips it over the original kettle's ash sweep handle, and that there is not the ash basket attachment ring that a premium/mastertouch/performer would have.

Comment

• cgrover60
      cgrover60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe we'll know more in December if and when it actually launches.

It doesn't look to be Performer friendly.

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Neither is their pellet cooker rig for kettles. To me looks like it needs you to detach the ring that holds the Weber ash bin if you use it on a Premium or Mastertouch kettle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo