Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of your smoker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Performer is "Transformer" Used to be black with a plastic table.

Smoky Joe is "Junior".

Brick Red Performer is "Rusty".

Black kettle is the "Old Man".

PBC is "Black Beauty".

Click image for larger version  Name:	88A4DAE8-6198-4316-BB35-040702F4B3B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.52 MB ID:	916889Click image for larger version  Name:	FA8B0286-A11B-4705-B913-E9BBD5CDB62E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	916888Click image for larger version  Name:	2FBBD97A-510C-4002-986F-6A774CED6E85.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	916887Click image for larger version  Name:	4C4186DA-B12C-4B1C-8A3F-1FCA888956E4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.93 MB ID:	916886Click image for larger version  Name:	ABFAAE0F-35B3-4132-AB40-73002DE13E3B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.57 MB ID:	916885
    Last edited by HawkerXP; September 27, 2020, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      kettle, kettle, kettle then PBC!

This is Ol' Smokey. She's my favorite and named after the Tennessee Bluetick Coonhound.

She's a Lang 36 Patio

Click image for larger version  Name:	image2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.50 MB ID:	917006

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My next kid is called " The Charcoal"

She's a PK360

Click image for larger version  Name:	image0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.51 MB ID:	917007

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I call this kid " The thousand dollar Oven". She should have been aborted but don't tell the wife.

Rectec 700

Click image for larger version  Name:	image1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	846.7 KB ID:	917008

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D8724D6-BCD4-4849-899F-54E0BE6A9E9E.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	917019
      Shirley ,,,,,,

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Shirley makes some nice lookin food, rill nice.

Originally posted by Greygoose View Post

Name:	8D8724D6-BCD4-4849-899F-54E0BE6A9E9E.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	917019
      Shirley ,,,,,,
      You know you want to send that smoker to me and pick you up a new char-broil at walmart.

Comment

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        Where's the love BBQ bologna. I new a guy from Tennessee that had his own restaurant and he taught me to make BBQ bologna sandwiches. I topped it with a mustard based slaw.

Great stuff.

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the smoke bologna. I hit mine with a SC style mustard based BBQ sauce and top with sweet and sour slaw. YUM.

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        Oklahoma Prime Rib

They don’t have names, but are loving referred to by the term of endearment, "Baby."

Comment

I’ve never named any of mine. About the closest I get is occasionally referring to the WSCG as "the big one." Usually when prepping with someone else and am asked which one is being used and/or which needs to be uncovered. Kinda boring but it is what it is. LOL

Other than that it’s Summit (charcoal), gasser (also a Summit, so that can be confusing for some), griddle, or stove.

Comment

I love Moe Cason’s new cooker he calls "Big Booty Judy!" Haaaaaa!
          Attached Files

Comment

F***ing P**ce of S**t Masterbuilt S*n of a *B**ch.

Comment

• surfdog
              surfdog commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry for your pain but I really did LOL!

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              Appears your comment has been redacted in part.

• Bkhuna
              Bkhuna commented
              Editing a comment
              bbqLuv - Appears that the real good stuff I learned in the Navy disappeared.

Name:	IMG_20190505_143839252.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	917782

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Short Stack. Yup!

This one I call "Ol Top Hat". It's more of a grill but I used it for a small smoker slot after learning from this site. It's an old patiomaster that I transformed. My PK TX and kettle don't have names yet.

Comment

The PBC is named Antov (Named after the Antonov cargo plane becuase of the PBC capacity.) And on the right we have Chelsea (short for Chelsea Copper Pot.) The Weber gasser and the Blackstone haven't been named yet. As with most, the gasser is referred to as "the gasser" and will likely remain that way. The Blackstone is a new add this summer so just hasn't been named yet.
              Attached Files

Comment

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                Love that copper! ..., ..., ...!

My wife named mine...The Mistress.

Comment

Thought I’d bump this since Hot Juanita just joined.

Comment

I was just telling the Grey Ghost, (my truck), the other day that I don't name inanimate objects.
                  Last edited by RonB; March 9, 2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heh, heh, heh. Ya went ahead and got yerself, yessir!

Primo XL - The Midnight Toker (it’s black, Steve Miller etc)
                  PBC - Beryl (It’s female & a gem)
                  KBQ - No name yet, heck I haven’t cook w it yet.
                  Old Gasser unused since 2016 when I got The Midnight Toker, never had a name but I referred to it as "you’re dead to me now".
                  Last edited by JCBBQ; March 10, 2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here